Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beginning of the week blues

Monday's Agenda: 
Work
Monday Motivators Networking Meeting
Stitches out & Microdermabrasion (covered by Insurance, Holler!!!)
Lewisville to meet Matt's Aunt Pat (who is in town celebrating her 50th high school reunion) :)

Tuesday:
Catch up with Clients, turn in reports
To Fort Worth- Arrived early and shopped at White House Black Market where I ran into a Zeta sister of mine from A&M. Had a moment of weakness and made a purchase:










Then, I represented FNB (my employer) at the TCU Commercial Banking Panel. TCU was kind enough to gift the speakers with USB drives (this is a great gift for any professional). Here is the outfit I chose for this occasion: 

Ann Taylor Loft Wine Colored Blouse with Necklace detail
Black Limited Trousers
Grey XXI Open Sweater 
(I needed to look professional)




After the TCU festivities, I caught up with my girl Carmen at Baileys, and we had DELICIOUS martinis!! If they look like they're smokin- they are! There is a block of dry ice in each glass!!!




Plans for Wednesday:
2 Calls
Lunch with my Jersey Girl, Costa
Ribbon Cutting for Paragon Innovations
FC Dallas Game with the Richardson Chamber Ambassadors.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment