Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey blog.. It's been awhile, hope it's not awkward...

A LOT has happened since my last post.. Here's a quick list for the sake of time:
 1) April 16th- One of my very best friends got married. The wedding was AMAZING, and her pictures are stunning.

2) April 29th- I made the team for the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & blue hip hop dancers. I've danced for as long as I can remember, and have always wanted to do something like this. Not only has it been great exercise, it's a challenge in so many ways, and I feel like it's really making me grow!
3) May 5th- First photo shoot for Miller Lite (the are a sponsor of DCRB). HELLO HAIR EXTENSIONS!!! One of the best days ever. Seriously.


4) May 7th- I got to take the plunge! I married MB, and we loved every minute of the wedding, although it absolutely flew by! I'll post wedding pics later.. :) Another one of the best days ever. :)


5) May 9-14- MB and I honeymooned in Costa Rica. We snorkeled, ziplined, and found a great restaurant (with GREAT sangria) on Coco Beach.



6) May 21- Wildrun! I started 2011 with the goal of running one half marathon per quarter. That goal changed to one competitive race per quarter (mainly because I have dance practice 3 days/week, and can't fit the necessary running training in my workout schedule). Wildrun is a 5k. I am training for the "Too Hot to Handle" 15k on July 15th.

7) One of my besties had a "Flirty @ 30" birthday party. The festivities included a pool day, makeup party at Laura Mercier, blowouts at drybar, and a night on the town. Girls only! :)



8) June 11- One of Matt's best friends got married in Fort Worth- fun couple, and beautiful ceremony/reception..

9) June 18th- Took a trip to Houston for my best friend's baby shower (she is having triplets!!), and Father's day..

10) July 1-2- "Stay & Play"cation at the Gaylord Texan. Great workout room, new pool with a lazy river (where you can have drinks), zipline, and water slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment