Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shopping!!

MB likes me to list the stores we will visit before we go to the mall. He thinks it limits my shopping time (it doesn't). I told him we were going to:

1) Zara- to look for blazers for work. I like wearing dresses to work, but need blazers to dress them up enough to have them considered "Business Professional". I was slightly inspired by the Middleton sisters...

The first one I found was on sale for $49. It's a shade between being and light pink.


I desperately needed a blue blazer, so I splurged a little on this one. 


2) The second stop was Lululemon. I have heard great things about their running shorts, and found a great running outfit to give a shot!


We did wind up making 2 unscheduled stops (one at Victoria's Secret) to look at a cotton romper I've had my eye on (I didn't buy it), and the other was at Nordstrom (where we parked) and I bought some MAC Plastique lipstick to replace the tube I lost at T's wedding shower.

I really love when MB shops with me!! Little does he know that I'm planning to take him to Cool River Cafe for dinner (he proposed to me after we had dinner there July 3rd of last year). It's going to be delicious. We are celebrating being together, and MB's new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment