I'm trying to "fit" a lot of things into my life at the moment. Home Decorating, Keeping up with Friends and Family, Work Scheduling, and trying to be Physically Fit are all prevalent themes in my days.. Join me on my "FINDING FITNESS" experience...
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Dream BIG!!
I read through InStyle this weekend, and found an opportunity that I'm really excited about. It's a contest to become an Ambassador for Oakley- with the 10 grand prize winners receiving a trip to Napa Valley, Oakley swag, and opportunities to be a brand Ambassador in their community. I feel a very strong connection to this project, and I've enlisted my friends and a few Richardson contacts to help me along the way. Now all I have to do is come up with a super-creative, true, inspiring application that will rang among the top 10 in the nation.. Any suggestions? I'll keep you posted on the progress of this project! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment