Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lots to do!!

The wedding is only 62 days away, and I can NOT believe it! I've been focused on getting my heart and mind prepared, and my body is a close third. I ordered a shirt from 26.2 apparel today (to match some running shorts I ordered a few weeks ago), and I also ordered a Garmin watch that is set to be here Tuesday. I took a long look at my planner today, and Matt and I have 1 weekend before the wedding that's free (April 23rd), and I am super excited about all of the celebrating we get to do in the next few months. This week's to do list is pretty long, but I have Friday off to drive to Houston for my bachelorette party!! The rest of the week includes (in addition to work):
*Marriage Counseling
*Planning for Leadership Richardson
*Loan Closing
*Networking Event (after work)
*Haircut & Hilights
*Spray-tan, nail fill, pedicure

Since there is SO much fun to be had over the next few weeks, I've been trying to build my outfits to go along with the parties. I have my eyes on the following shoes:
(Black and brown versions of the Miller sandal from the Tory Burch Outlet)











(Lana lace-up wedges from J. Crew)












Enjoy these pics from Tristan and Matt's wedding shower this weekend: 
First, Matt and Di doing their best "Kim K and Her Giant Boyfriend" pic pose:
Di wore her extensions, and Matt kept calling it her "weave".. BOYS!












Next, a pic of the girls: 



















A pic of the happy couple: 



















In closing, here is the picture Matt said I had to take before we left, and he didn't want to be the one to get too close: 


No comments:

Post a Comment