My boss was super-nice and let me work from Houston after recruiting in College Station this week (so I could be in town for my wedding shower). I really miss Houston sometimes, especially during the Rodeo! I went to the cook-off with a few girlfriends, and met up with people from work.
One of my girlfriends wore her grandfather's belt which read "Slats" (his name), but looked a little different (her belt loop covered the "a", so imagine the jokes that followed).
The real reason I was in town was for a wedding shower my Aunt Kelly hosted (pics below). I felt so wonderful that so many people made time to come. Kelly is an amazing hostess, and I have a lot to learn from her.
I have tons of wedding "to-do's" on my list for tonight, so sorry for the short post, but I will try to do so again soon!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment