Mom and I took a quick trip to San Antonio last weekend to shop and see Wicked!
Our first day was filled with the San Marcos outlet mall (including a stop at Cracker Barrel). I mean, how can you pass up diet root beer AND pineapple upside-down cake?
I made purchases at the following outlet stores:
Banana Republic
J. Crew
Nine West
Nike
Mom and I were lucky enough to visit with my brother for a few hours before the show, since he same to SA to buy a truck! Our hotel (Drury Riverwalk) had a great (included) breakfast and happy hour, and the gym was small, but everything worked in it!
Here we are before the show:
For the last night of shopping, Mom tried on dresses for the Wedding. She looked great in all of them, but doesn't feel like she found the winner, so I'll wait to post a picture until she does.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment