Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another snow day in the big D!

Kub and I were snowed in again today, so I did laundry, was tortured by Jillian Michael's DVD, cooked turkey chili for dinner tonight, and chicken tortilla soup for dinner tomorrow. At least I was productive!! :) Gap has a 40% off coupon (which the employees will give you if you ask)- for the next 4 Wednesdays. Here is what I plan to purchase over the next few weeks:

1) Modern Boot Jeans 
$69.5 (+tax)- 40%= $45.14

Additional View 4Additional View 5











2) Modern Boot (Work Pants)
$59.50 on sale in stores for $45 (+tax)= $48.71 
(I can't use the coupon on these, but will purchase anyway since my work pants aren't fitting right now).. 
Additional View 2Additional View 3











3) Cardigans for work: 
$49.50 (+tax)- 40%= $32.15
This comes in a lighter pink, which I will wind up going with.. 











I don't need to be shopping, but I'm in serious need of work clothes! :)

On another note, I did a little on-line shopping tonight (thanks to Skinnyrunner.com), and purchased a new running outfit from 262aparrel.com.. I purchased the following: 
Women's Short Sleeve 26.2® Chest Stripe Cotton Fashion Tee - Brown


Women's 26.2® Classic Mesh Running Short - Marathon Black/Pavement





Who says brown & black don't match- they're both neutrals! I'll wear this outfit with my black running shoes, and I needed something new to encourage my runs, which are getting longer on Sundays! :)
What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment