A Pastor at our Church if the former Chaplain for the Astros, and had Andy Pettitte come speak today. He was nice enough to do a meet and greet afterwards:
He seems like a great guy, and he is very good looking!! His wife Laura sang at the service as well. What a beautiful family!!!
After church, Matt and I went to the mall, where he was easily distracted by the flying hovercraft (it was pretty cool, actually):
After the mall, we ate lunch at Celebration. I had the veggie plate (black eyed peas, mashed potatoes, squash casserole, broccoli/cauliflower/carrot medley, and chicken tortilla soup. Matt had chicken fried venison. We both totally indulged in the bread basket (pumpkin muffins, blueberry muffins, cornbread, and wheat rolls).. Needless to say, a CLUTCH nap followed lunch, then off to the gym for a 6 mile run (56.44), and upper body weight workout.
Now, being totally lazy, and about to enjoy the strawberry vanilla sprite zero that MB got me from Sonic!! Have a happy week at work- I hope everyone is able to catch up from the off-days last week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment