Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stopped shopping, started spending!

So, today's shopping trip (5+ hours) was a success!! Largely thanks to my stylist for the day, Diana:
I found several outfits, and came home to take pictures with shoes to match (but not accessories). I found 2 other things that I LOVED, but did not purchase. One of them is this polkadot trench with a bow in the back from White House Black Market (link below):








http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=2&pageId=1&productId=570013592&viewAll=&prd=Tipped+MiniDot+Trench+Coat&subCatId=cat210014&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=1&catId=cat210004&cat=Jackets++Coats+Outerwear&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

The other was a dress from Loft (brown and pink).. I can't find it on their website, but when I do, I'll post a link.. It would be a great work dress.

On to the purchases!!!

I found a new designer at Nordstrom that I enjoy- Julie Dillon. The blue dress below was purchased for my bachelorette party. I have been looking for a white dress, but I think I'll get more wear out of this one.  As you can tell, I can't decide between the silver shoes and red steve madden.. :)

The other dress I seriously considered purchasing for this purpose was a white one-shoulder Shoshanna dress. I apologize for the fuzzy photo- obviously I didn't consider turning my flash off until later on.












After the bachelorette party dress, I had to pick a dress for Tristan's Wedding, and I bought 2- along with  blush colored booties (on sale at Steve Madden). Which do you like better???



I also purchased a dress for one of the upcoming showers I have:

In other important news, I like the length of my bangs right now, walked a TON today, saw several athletes and rappers, and am on my way to eat dinner at Peggy Sue's BBQ- YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment