I knew there would likely be celebs in Dallas this weekend, so Matt and I went to the Galleria to shop (without spending money), and look for famous people (FUN!!). I only saw one reality show personality, Jennifer Williams form VH1's Basketball wives:
Matt let me play with David Yurman Jewelry at Saks tonight, and the salesman told us some fun stories about the "Professional Women" who have migrated to Dallas for Superbowl Weekend.. I fell in LOVE with a few pieces of jewelry: David Yurman rings and earrings. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) to find out that David Yurman jewelry is primarily sterling silver, and will oxidize (start to turn colors with wear). That fact aside, I want a ring and matching pair of earrings, and here are my favorites:
Chocolate
Pearl
Onyx (couldn't find a pic of onyx earrings)
I would have to say my favorite combo would be the ring with a round stone and the round earrings (in either smoky quartz (chocolate), pearl, or onyx.. WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE?!?!!?
In other shopping news, I found some Tory Burch sandals to lust over, as well as a lace Blazer (which sounds tacky, but I'm seriously considering the purchase:
CONCLUSION:
Today's superstar outfit would consist of:
DY chocolate ring, earrings, TB sandals, blazer, and cute summer shorts (when the snow melts away, of course).. Until then, I'll just hope that this pair of UGG's magically makes it's way on to my feet:
WISH ME LUCK ON MY CELEB SPOTTING TOMORROW!!!!!!











sounds like a great galleria trip!! the dy smoky quartz is beautiful.. and you would think i would go with onyx. the tb are fab and i can see you wearing the lace blazer. wish i was there with ya!!
ReplyDelete