I've been looking on my company's intranet and saw a few positions I'm going to discuss with my boss tomorrow (wish me luck).. I love my company, but not the job I'm doing right now- I've been praying about it for a VERY long time..
I made turkey chili with brown rice for dinner (DELICIOUS!), and I did 2 pretty sizeable runs 2 days in a row (which was hard= I'm not a real runner). It's so fun that Colleen and Costa are both hooked on the new pointsplus program from WW with me. Accountability partners!! I am also looking forward to MB and my couples shower this weekend in Houston. Our wonderful host just lost her grandmother (in law) and will be returning from the funeral in Oklahoma the day of the shower. They are SO SWEET to be doing this.
I have another very close friend getting married (in April), and I've already decided what I'm buying her for her lingerie shower:
You can order these with the bride's new last name aka "Mrs. XYZ" instead of "Just married".. Thoughts?!!??! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment