I decided to give another recipe a try from Southern Living- turkey hand pies.. They were AWESOME and very easy to make. I probably shouldn't have cooked them tonight, because they were a good amount of WW points, and I had Chocolate Angel today with Costa (oh, and drinks for Tristan's bday), but who's counting?? ME!!
I love having Mondays off, and in my next job, I will ask for it permanently. It was a fun weekend (activities included babysitting, seeing black swan, EXERCISE and tanning, family dinner with MB's fam, laundry, laundry, and laundry).. Back to the grind tomorrow... I was lazy and slacked on my run yesterday, so I had to run and lift today and run again tomorrow. This will be a lesson to myself not to skip anymore Sunday runs (this weekend will be hard to do, but oh well).. Excited to see my fam and friends this weekend!!!

sounds like a great day!! can't wait until the weekend!!
ReplyDelete