BIG Week! I tried to post earlier, but had some internet issues, then our pup chewed through the computer charger, but all balance has since been restored..
MY WEDDING DRESS CAME IN!!! It's too big (which I knew), but after the pins were in at the seamstress, I was SO excited.. Matt and I also got to try on our wedding bands today (they look great) :)... Wedding checklist is slowly whittling down (SIGH of relief)..
I've been following weight watchers SUPER closely, and training for the Dallas Rock N'Roll half marathon with Hal Higdon's training program- (aka my wedding weight-loss cocktail), and it seems to be working. I also un-froze my tanning membership to help accomplish my new years resolution of looking and feeling my best on 5/7/11.
Costa's b-day was yesterday, and her man flew in from NJ to celebrate with her, and asked us all to come join as a surprise, which was very sweet. We went to SAKANA sushi in Frisco, which was delicious. Today, we celebrated Amy's b-day with a massage at Grand Spa (b-days are really b-weeks in our circle of friends). :)
Tonight, Matt and I are going to a baby shower in Grapevine for a friend of his who is having his first! I'm looking forward to the shower because Seth and Gina are hosting at their house, and I really want to see it... I love Grapevine/Southlake and am ready to CELEBRATE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment