Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stock the bar!

Kalree and Carrie threw MB and I a wonderful wedding shower- a Stock the bar party! We received LOTS of goodies, and got them setup/set out when we got home (pics to come soon.. my camera ran out of battery from the weekend)..

It was a wonderful mix of friends and family.. :) Here are a few pics from the party:





I got my dress 50% off at the BCBG outlet ($37), necklace at Ella Blue ($28) and shoes in 2007 at DSW ($?).. My makeup was from a benefit kit called "Her name was Glowla", which I love because it contains a liquid hi-lighter that brightens you up in pictures! I love that everyone dressed up because it made the pictures cute.

This is going to be an extremely eventful year, because my bestie is expecting, lots of friends are getting married, and there is a LOT to celebrate!! More photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment