This is my (not-so) shiny, new polar activity monitor!!! I realized after extensive research that it is a wrist unit, therefore not an actual heart rate monitor, but an "activity computer". The use manual is small (29 pages), easy to follow (big pictures), and I had the watch on my wrist in about 3 minutes.
This isn't the most sophisticated unit, but I'm learning on it, and will upgrade later on. The picture on the BCBS website is not of the model I received, but I'm still happy with it.
The only bad thing about receiving this today was that I'm SICK and can't exercise (which I'm itching to do)!! The good thing about being sick today is that two fun magazines came:
Aside from these, I've been looking at the J. Crew website because one of my girlfriends is getting married in April and asked her guests (who would have been bridesmaids if she had a bridal party) to pick dresses in a certain color category (she sent us swatches of (make-up) blush colors - how FREAKIN cute?!?!?!?).. This is the one I currently like best (plus it's on sale and all sale items are an extra 30% off from J. Crew this week). The color I would pick is Dusty Cedar..
http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bridesmaid/dresses/short/PRDOVR~30748/30748.jsp
Thoughts?? :)
on that website earlier today looking at dresses...
ReplyDelete