Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SHOES!!!

MB and I decided to go order his V-day gift today (work shoes that he has been wanting), and we got mine too (see below) :)!! Then we stopped for dinner at Luna De Noche (YUM)!! Date night ended early, though because I had a training run that I skipped yesterday, so I had to cram 2 workouts into tonight.

MB gave me black Tory Burch flats!! :) Just like the ones below, only with the silver instead of gold..

While we were shopping, I found a few pair of Cole Haan shoes that I think are super cute. Kinda the deckshoe/sperry/suede slip ons.. They come in Croc Navy, Lt. Beige, and Dark Crock Brown. I took a quick pic with my camera since my phone camera was acting up in the store.
 I honestly can't tell if these are really cute, or too old lady, but they are brand new and on-sale. They are a part of Cole Haan's line with Nike air technology (like my fave Cole Haan work heels), so I have complete faith in their promise of comfort. The salesman said that they were a promotional item, which is why they are on sale.. Probably bologna, but I like Em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment