I'm trying to "fit" a lot of things into my life at the moment. Home Decorating, Keeping up with Friends and Family, Work Scheduling, and trying to be Physically Fit are all prevalent themes in my days.. Join me on my "FINDING FITNESS" experience...
Monday, January 31, 2011
General Contractor for hire. Pedicure=payment...
My Mom came in town and helped with Wedding errands, shopping, and HOME IMPROVEMENTS!! She fixed our vacuum, computers, replaced lights, caulked the shower, and helped me clean- it was AWESOME!!
I can't wait until she comes again!!! :)
You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Good wishes from http://www.mikefitzpatrick.com/.
You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Good wishes from http://www.mikefitzpatrick.com/.
ReplyDelete