Thursday, January 13, 2011

Paid off!

My documents came in today telling my my student loan was officially paid off (and that I should notify my co-signers). So, Mom and Grandpa- this note should be falling off your credit report soon!! I have no idea why this is so exciting, but I do feel like it was a big accomplishment.

I ran and cut a minute off my 3 mile time (holler), but as I feared, the Polar Activity Watch was not accurate in measuring calories, distance, or anything else.. It did tell me that I got a good amount of physical activity (which I did). I've come to the conclusion that this watch is best suited for those who need encouragement to get up and get moving.. Not those who are doing so, and want to monitor their every move. I'm currently researching Polar, Nike and Garmin watches so I will know exactly what I'm getting next time.

Matt is cooking quail (which he shot, eeew..) for dinner, and he is kindly making me a chicken breast. :) Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to cook turkey hand pies (a recipe best suited for the day after thanksgiving with leftovers).

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/turkey-and-vegetable-hand-pies

1 comment:

  1. paid off!! awesome!! let me know about the turkey pies, sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete